Monday, May 31, 2010

Mid west Adventure: Minnesota! (May, 28-31 2010)

I really would like to thank Janie, her family, Patric, Everton and Maria for the wonderful and unforgettable week end! :-)

The funniest aspect of this week-end is that it started in the worst way ever: I missed the flight for Minneapolis! I was supposed to fly with Janie on Thursday morning, but we were late and while Janie was able to flight because she had already done the check-in online....I couldn't! :-(
It was so frustrating...and my mood for the day was compromised.

Fortunately one of my friends really changed my day with such a simple thing as grocery-shopping and an home-made pesto...delicious! :-)
I really appreciated the time spent together cooking and chatting, without time-pressure adn without being in a hurry. It's something that I was definitely missing.
After this relaxing afternoon I came home, ready to fly again the day after!

And it was amazing!
We visited Minneapolis and then moved to Frost/Blue Earth where Janie's family was waiting or us. They made us feel at home. Thank you Hansons!

No comments:

Post a Comment