I was so excited, in the end we succeeded!!
Florence, Amanda and myself are finally roommates.
The day started at 7.30 with the alarm clock remembering that I have to finish packaging everything...sooooo weird.
Thanks to Davide and Paola, the mover found everything already in the street and we did not loose time (45$/hour is not so cheap)
Run to my new place, unload everything, put all the stuff in the dining room and run to Rik/Lo/Nunzio/Raf's place to bring my three new pieces of forniture:
- a great queen bed (my twin was soooooo small!!)
- a bookcase (for my personal librery)
- a wonderful lamp (I really fell in love with it!)
Then come back, unload, put (almost) everything in the bedroom and... go to class!


At 14.15 I was @Uris326 ready for the daily Marketing class :-)
Do you think is done?
Not for sure!
After class I needed to run back to my place, dress-up (and I did a very good job, so proud of myself) and go to Cipriani's ballroom (55th Wall Street) for the celebration of "Festa della Repubblica"!
Yes, we are in US, but we don't forget our origin and our Italians national
holidays! :-)
Every year, on June 2nd, we celebrate the birth of the Italian Republic: in 1946 in a referendum, Italians vote to turn Italy from a monarchy into a Republic. After the referendum the king of Italy Umberto II di Savoia is exiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment