
This is the first assignment of the course: Personal Ladership and Success
and for sure one of the most challenging assignment I had to do so far in the Business School.
I decided to present myself as following:
"Delicious desserts are fattening. Beautiful clothes cost. The sun that

enlightens the face causes wrinkles.
And all the best things of this life, tousle your hair:
- Making love, tousles your hair
- Laughing out loud, tousles your hair
- Travelling, flying, running, diving in the sea, tousle your hair
- Having your clothes out, tousles your hair
- Kissing the one you love, playing, singing till you don’t have more voice, tousle your hair
- Dancing till wondering if you would have been better without heels tonight, make your hair unrecognizable
This is life: the woman who will choose the first raw on rollercoaster will have much more tousled hair than the one who chose not to get on.
Therefore, every time we’ll meet, my hair will always be tousled.
I sometimes would like to be a perfect woman, combed and elegant inside and outside. The world requires me to be perfect: put on, put off, buy, run, lose weight, eat healthy, sit up, be serious.
Maybe I should do like this. But…. When will they require me to be what I want to be?
The thing I care most is that when I look at myself in a mirror, I see the woman I want to be.
So, my recommendation is:
Eat the most delicious things, kiss, hug, dance, fall in love, relax, travel, jump, go to sleep late, get up early, run, fly, sing, dress up, be comfortable, enjoy life and, moreover, let life tousle your hair.
The worst it can happen to you is that, smiling in front of the mirror, you’ll have to comb your hair again."
Piccolo strappo alla regola.
ReplyDeleteSei perfetta in tante cose e non te ne rendi conto perchè non ti accontenti mai.
Poi sei imperfetta in tante altre e per fortuna, altrimenti non saresti l'amica perfetta che sei per me.
Non vedo l'ora di tornare a "spettinarsi" insieme...qui od oltreoceano, come deciderai.
T'abbraccio gioia mia....tua saretta!