Cluster Z'11 vs Cluster Z'10.
Beer pong is a drinking game to be played on table-tennis table, with 20 glasses full of beer (10 per team) and some table-tennis balls.
You should try to score centering the glasses of beer that are in the part of the table opposite to you. If you score, the other team has to drink the beer and should move away the glass. You win if you make the other team drink all their glasses of beer.
It was very funny to play, get drunk and to see other people playing and get drunk as well.
The complication is to realize that for many people this is the only way to have fun.
I like drinking, and I like having fun, but tonight something was missing.
I don't know why.
Maybe I am entering the famous "phase 2".
On the other hand, I love my Italian friends getting drunk.
They become so sincere and easy going that you can ask whatever you want, and they answer so sincerely that you can't help telling him "Maybe you're right" :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment