On Tuesday we spent the evening at my place with Paolo, Edo, Lory and Raffa. It's better for me to omit details... I will just say that my new Montengro bottle is now amost over...


On Wednesday they even survived A/R to Philly on CHINESE COMPANY's BUS... unbelievable! This is something will last forever in their minds.
On Thursday, well, I would love you to hear about Thursday night directly from them, but I think is unfeasible....
Sara, Lo, you are stongly encourage to tell us somthing bout that crazy night!
The place to be was D'OR, New York city. You can't miss it.
On Friday night we tried to alleviate their coming back to Italy with a great Happy Hour in Milan-style @San Rocco!

...but the best farewell party was for sure Patterson's party on Saturday night! :-)
Thank you very much in particular to Francesco and Tommaso to have hosted such a crazy party! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment