I admit than when I realized I would have spent Easter day far from my family and far from my closest friends I was super sad. :-(
And the nearest the Easter Day, the bigger my sadness.
BUT
I should admit that this was one of the funniest Easter ever!! :-)
In the morning we went to the Church (as good christian fellows) and after that we had a typical Italian lunch at Francesco&Tommaso's place.
The place was great: they live at the top floor of an old building dowtown Manhattan with a "small" terrace (there were more than 30 of us!).
It looked like "Mary Poppins" scenography...fantastic...
And with Spritz, Buon Vinello, Lasagne, Torta Pasqualina and so far and so on... we had been eating and drinking till 9.00PM!!!


At the end of the day, the "PAGELLE" concluded this great Easter in a typical Italian way.
Pizzi: Voto 8.
Impeccabile padrone di casa. Deludente sul finale
Boin: Voto 9.
Commuove tutti con le sue lacrime e nel finale sorprende il suo petto "villoso"
Braggiotti: Voto 6.
Si ritira troppo presto nella sua camera, tuttavia con ottimi motivi per farlo
Avila: Voto 8 1/2.
Da' il meglio di se', ma l'alcool ha la meglio su di lui. Gran potenziale, ma ha bisogno di miglior allenamento
Magnavacca: Voto 4.
Abbandona il campo da gioco senza motivo
Serino: Voto 6.
Grande animo festaiolo....anche lui si spegne troppo presto
Todescan: Voto 9 1/2.
Animo della festa, non si tira indietro a nessun bicchiere colmo. Mantiene il controllo e dimostra assoluta padronanza dell'atmosfera festaiola.
Sivo: Voto 5.
Troppo astemio.
Collino: Voto 8.
Resiste fino alle fine e dimostra con onore il suo essere parte dell'Event Committee. Implacabile.
Sandrone: Voto 2.
Enorme delusion. Inclassificabile
Gavazzi: Voto 2.
Vedi Sandrone
Sivilotti: Voto 10.
Il futuro e' ai suoi piedi. New York la sua seconda casa.
Malacarne: Voto 10 e lode.
Senza di lui non sarebbe la stessa cosa.
No comments:
Post a Comment